Whitney Nicely went from no investments (or strategies) to 19 houses, 19 apartment units and 7 chunks of land in less than three years all bringing monthly money to her bank account on auto pilot.
She has traveled the United States speaking on stages, teaching her simple strategies, and meeting with other successful real estate investors- and still buying houses the way she teaches others.
Since 2016, Whitney has led and trained hundreds of future real estate rock stars to grow their portfolios, collect checks and achieve financial freedom. 100’s of real estate newbies are securing leads, signing deals and scaling their dream incomes through the First Deal Done Fast Program.
- How to get your ‘First Deal Done Fast’
- The importance of understanding how deals work
- Why you shouldn’t get bogged down in research, but rather get out and take action
- The benefits of lease options
- The key elements to getting started fast in real estate
- How to make money three different ways on one house
- Strategies to find off-market properties that are either free or cheap
- Why women are generally scared to jump from being a real estate agent to an investor
- Where the best ROI is found in real estate investing
- Why you just need to keep going, whether you have a good deal or a bad deal
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button