Rodrick Long is a professional real estate investor who has sold multiple commercial and residential properties. He has created sustainable wealth through real estate and has helped countless others do the same by using his unique approach to the business.
He started Wholesaling while working as the “neighborhood lawn guy”. Rod bought and sold over $3,000,000 in real estate in just 3 years and his top 3 students made over $25,000 on their first real estate deal.
Rod has been featured in multiple real estate podcasts and webinars and is the Founder of WIRE Real Estate Corporation.
- Why living with his family pushed Rod to find a way to get back out on his own and get into his own home
- How an encounter mowing lawns for a real estate investor sparked the idea to get into real estate
- How his first wholesale deal made Rod $11,000 in seventeen days and helped Rod become financially stable
- Why Rod used part of his $11,000 profits from his first deal to buy marketing for his real estate business
- How Rod’s business strategy has evolved to specialize in wholesaling and subject-to deals
- Why boat storage rental property is a powerful investment for a “forever” cash model
- Why it is important to manage your money properly, especially during your early real estate wins
- Why Rod has moved into private money funding for his deals, and what benefits he sees in using private money
- Why positive monthly cash flow is the true secret to growing your portfolio and ensuring your wealth
-Mitch- If you haven’t given us a rating or written a review in iTunes yet — we would greatly appreciate your help! Here’s how: Step 1: Open iTunes.com & Login Step 2: Search for “Real Estate Investor Summit” in the upper right corner in the iTunes search box Step 3: Click on the Real Estate Investor Summit show icon in the search results Step 4: Our show page has a tab for Reviews. Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” tab Step 5: Give us a star rating and then click the “Write a Review” link to leave your review Don’t have an iTunes account? Here is how to get one:
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button Let me know if you have any troubles at support@1000Houses.com