NOTE: I will be in Houston 9/6 to meet with Brant Phillips and his group. Hope to see you there!
Address is 5002 Washington Ave Houston, TX
THE HOUSTON REIACTION Real Estate Networking Club
Sign up here http://reiaction.com/
Brant is a full-time real estate investor, business owner, business coach, speaker, and bestselling author. He has been featured on Fox News as a Real Estate expert and hosts local seminars and training events.
Brant is a proverbial ‘rags to riches’ story while living in an apartment and having no money, he was able to purchase his first investment property on a credit card! He went on to buy 10 properties that same year with no money down and since that time has gone on to purchase, renovate, flip, and rent hundreds of homes and owns a portfolio of rental properties in the millions and continues to flip houses and take part in a variety of real estate projects, including new home construction and development.
In addition to Brant’s real estate pursuits, he’s an active entrepreneur as owner of a coaching and consulting business, a property management company and also owns a marketing company that helps small businesses and entrepreneurs to utilize the same marketing strategies he uses in his businesses. One of his companies, Invest Home Pro, was recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies.
Brant is a former police officer who prides himself on integrity and serving others. He is a husband and father of five and enjoys helping and teaching people to experience the freedom and success he has achieved through successfully investing in real estate.
- Escaping the corporate rat race
- The power of owner financing to bolster your cash flow
- Avoiding the hard lessons by learning from the best
- Connecting with business partners who synergize with your operations
- Generating an income that will fund the lifestyle you dream of
- Lessons from a master of the real estate business
- The keys to funding deals with a variety of sources
- Fundamental strategies for owner financed deals
- How to communicate authentically when pitching to investors