David Lecko is the CEO of DealMachine — a real estate investing app that puts you in touch with any property owner via direct mail, phone, and email. Next time you are out and about and you see a house that looks abandoned or interesting, simply take a picture of it with the DealMachine App to instantly see who owns it. Then choose your contact method and get in touch with the owner and offer to buy it. DealMachine launched in the summer of 2017, and users report making as much as $25,000 over the last 4 months by looking for houses on their commutes that appear run down and contacting the owner via dealmachine and then selling the properties to an investor. Since using DealMachine at least one user has quit his job with the income earned from using DealMachine.
David turned to real estate to free up his time in order to create apps like DealMachine that solve real-world problems. On a mission to find financial independence, with a single real estate deal, David was able to reduce his living expenses to effectively $0 earlier this year, freeing up his time to quit his 9-5 job and work on DealMachine.
- How to fully automate your house-buying systems
- How spending $1.25 can make your business much more profitable
- Reaching out to owners of the houses you want to buy, immediately!
- Why automated letters, with follow-ups, help drive your business
- Using the DealMachine app to help you grow your real estate business automatically
- How to modernize the systems you have in place
- Making more deals in less time with DealMachine
- How this data-driven app helps you learn which deals are worth pursuing
- Is driving for dollars a completely outmoded strategy?
- How to streamline your systems to grow your profit and efficiency
- How the DealMachine mobile app is going to revolutionize and more fully automate real estate
- Why some business exp
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button