Jason Lucchesi founded his real estate investing company, Global Fortune Solutions, in the year 2008. Jason has been enjoying a successful career in the real estate industry since 2002 where he started as a Loan Officer for Illinois brokerage, Bancgroup Mortgage. In 2004, Jason joined the Management team at Countrywide Home Loans, which was the nation’s #1 lender. In 2008, Jason established his own company to pursue his dream of being a full-time entrepreneur and business owner.
- The main reason why Jason got out of corporate America
- The importance of knowing what your “why” is
- How Jason approaches probate properties
- How to avoid sending out thousands of pieces of mailers
- The key information you can get from quick claim deeds and how you can get access to them
- Why it’s important to develop relationships with attorneys
- Why having a lot of heirs to a property can work in your favor
- Why you should seek out referrals for probate attorneys who specialize in real estate
- How to find and flip probate properties quickly with Jason’s online training program
- Why you should focus on mastering a specific niche
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button