Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed RE investor for 20+ years. His real estate investing career started at the age of 23 when he read “Nothing Down” by Robert Allen.
REAL ESTATE INVESTOR: Mitch, together with his wife, Tommi, and his daughter, Shannon purchased their fair share of local houses. Their company, Independence Day, Inc., has bought and sold over 1,500 properties in and about San Antonio, Tx since 1996. This company specializes in buying distressed properties with OPM and the selling of those owner financed properties.
Mitch is the author 3 books:
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
Failing Forward to Financial Freedom
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties
My Life & 1,000 Houses
The Art of Owner Financing
For more info about these books go to http://1000houses.com/the-book/
Mitch offers Online Education, Group Coaching, and one-on-one Mentorships as it relates to all the aspects of Owner Financing and owner financed properties.
Mitch forged the creation of a mass texting software, LiveComm.com to help solve problems that arise when you get numerous calls from bandit signs and other advertising efforts to sell your houses.
The main reason Mitch wanted this system was to reduce the number of calls from potential buyers (that asked the same questions over and over) to a group of the most qualified buyers, saving time for the sales team. This solves that and much more to streamline your selling process.
- Mitch’s group coaching: a great option if you can’t afford his one-on-one coaching
- Why he’ll never sub the group coaching out to anyone else
- Every question gets answered: why there’s no time limit each week
- What the regular attendees get out of the coaching that those who show up less frequently miss out on
- Some of the common topics that discussed from week to week
- Why it’s easier to learn when working through the real-life situations people bring to the table during these sessions than hypothetical scenarios
- The 200 archived Q&A’s that you’ll get instant access to when you sign up for the group coaching
- The process where members get advice from Mitch, apply it, and come back the week later to see if it worked and if anything needs to be adjusted
- The social proof you will get from seeing other people doing deals and getting money that will build confidence in your own prospects
- Why Mitch keeps doing the group coaching every week after 5 years
- Why you can’t measure what this group coaching will prevent you from losing