George Antone is considered a thought leader in the finance and investing space. He is the author of 3 best-selling books on finance, the founder of the world’s largest network of private lenders, and a regular guest speaker nationwide on the topic of finance and investing.
- The origin of hacking finance and what it’s all about
- How to pay off your mortgage in 1/3 of the time that it normally would take
- Why a 15-year mortgage hurts you more than a 30-year mortgage
- What a master sweep account is & how it can help you save money
- The benefits of approaching things in a different way than what we’re told by financial institutions
- How buying spreads can help you improve your purchasing power
- What a loan constant is & why you should focus on lowering it as much as possible
- How most people think of investing
- The wealth building strategies built-in to real estate investing
- Why having reserves in the bank is critical to success in real estate
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button