David Hicks is co-president of Dallas-based HomeVestors of America, Inc., the largest professional house buying franchise in the U.S. with more than 75,000 houses bought since 1996. Since joining HomeVestors in 2005 as Director of Franchise Systems, Mr. Hicks quickly developed a process for coaching franchisees. From 2006-2009, he coordinated the franchisee support for the company as vice president of operations. In January 2009, he became co-president of the company with Kenneth Channell, and since that time, company growth has been record-setting with the total number of franchisees nearing 800. Before joining HomeVestors, Mr. Hicks was president of NEFX, Inc. in Richardson, Texas from 1999-2005, and president of Success Motivation Institute in Waco, Texas prior to 1999. Mr. Hicks graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from Texas State University in San Marcos, Texas.
- What a HomeVestors franchise is & what helps to build them
- Why HomeVestors has experienced significant growth in the last few years
- Advice for people who are considering getting into the creative real estate investment market
- Why it’s vital to continually generate leads
- How the trademark slogan “We buy ugly houses” helps HomeVestors franchisees buy houses
- Why an investor would want to be a part of a HomeVestors franchise
- Why a seller would want to deal with HomeVestors
- Why HomeVestors is going to continue to be a pioneer in the real estate business
- Some of the benefits of becoming a HomeVestors franchisee
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button