Jonathan Fly’s practice focuses primarily on real estate transactions and litigation.
On the transactional side, Mr. Fly negotiates the sale and financing of properties, prepares the real estate documents, and closes the sale.
As a litigator, he has chaired several jury trials, numerous administrative law hearings, and has been lead counsel in nearly forty appeals. He has been lead counsel in numerous judicial foreclosure matters, construction defect disputes, and creditor’s rights proceedings.
Originally from San Antonio, Mr. Fly practiced law in Southern California for eight years before returning home to Texas.
- The best situations in which to do a non-judicial 41-day foreclosure
- How many days your borrower needs to be late on their mortgage before beginning the foreclosure process
- Benefits of accelerating the loan
- Reasons to hire a lawyer to handle the foreclosure process for you
- Situations when you have to hire a lawyer due to state law
- Unusual methods for finding motivated sellers
- What happens if borrowers file for bankruptcy
- A pitfall of owner financing homes
- What happens if the borrower gets a temporary restraining order
- A potential area for investors with HOA foreclosures
- Advantages of judicial foreclosures
- What “cash for keys” is and important factors to be aware of
- A quick summary of additional types of foreclosures
If you haven’t given us a rating or written a review in iTunes yet — we would greatly appreciate your help!
Step 1: Open iTunes.com & Login
Step 2: Search for “Real Estate Investor Summit” in the upper right corner in the iTunes search box
Step 3: Click on the Real Estate Investor Summit show icon in the search results
Step 4: Our show page has a tab for Reviews. Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” tab
Step 5: Give us a star rating and then click the “Write a Review” link to leave your review
Don’t have an iTunes account? Here is how to get one:
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button
Let me know if you have any troubles at support@1000Houses.com