Real Estate investors in all fifty states across Canada and fifteen foreign countries including as far away as Australia and New Zealand have long regarded the training, systems, and forms created by Louis Brown as the best in the industry.
Quoted as an expert by many publications and authors, “Lou” draws from a wide and varied background as a real estate investor having been buying property since 1976. He’s invested in single-family homes, apartments, hotels, developed subdivisions and built and renovated homes and apartments. Each of these experiences has given him a proving ground for the most cutting-edge concepts in real estate today.
He’s widely known as a creative financing genius with his deal structuring concepts. Being a teacher at heart he enjoys sharing his discoveries with others.
He has served the industry in many volunteer positions such as past President and designated lifetime member of the Georgia Real Estate Investors Association, the world’s largest real estate investor group. He is also founding President of the National Real Estate Investors Association, which serves as the umbrella association of local investor groups.
Husband, Father, Author, Lecturer, Inventor, Investor, Builder, Designer, and Real Estate Expert are all descriptions of this exciting trainer.
- How the real estate business keeps changing
- Why it’s so critical to keep up with those changes
- Why land trusts are a foundational aspect of real estate investment
- How a trust protects personal and business privacy and security
- How trusts can protect your assets during the process of gifting and inheritance
- Why some attorneys may not know how to best protect your land
- How to take yourself out of the public record in any name you desire
- How trusts are able to obscure your net worth so you aren’t an easy target
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button