Leila Khan is an international author, soul-awakening speaker, and creator of The Trailblazer’s Mentorship for individuals invested in their personal development who want to reach the next level in their personal and/or business life. She teaches and awakens self-mastery within each individual to energize their human spirit so that they can experience the deep well of inner potential for a happy, meaningful, and satisfying life.
- How taking responsibility for yourself will lead to success
- Why changing your mindset matters in terms of habit and personal responsibility
- How fear can cause you to hold yourself back and limit your success
- Why you may need to identify previously unknown fears to conquer them
- How self doubt can lead to missed opportunities even for those who are otherwise skilled
- How giving yourself positive affirmations can help you through a frightening problem
- Why tapping into your subconscious may be critical for personal evolution
- Why you need to take action to control your fate, as well as celebrate when you succeed
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button