Mac Ford Jr. is from Baltimore, Maryland and graduated from University of Mississippi with a degree in Managerial Finance. After graduation, he started in the insurance sector. He saw an opportunity to be a mentee under Mitch and decided to take full advantage. He has been in the real estate field for a little over a year and has grown a true passion for the industry. With Mitch’s guidance and expertise, he is turning many problem properties into revenue churning vehicles via owner finance.
- The predicament that Mac was in and how he got there
- Why you should find a good property manager to work with
- The value of finding tenants who will stay and take care of the property
- How marketing has helped substantially with Mac’s properties
- What Mac’s negative cash-flow was 12 months ago and how it’s improved
- How LiveComm was instrumental in helping Mac to sell properties
- Why finding a qualified buyer is so difficult
- How Mac turned things around with the properties that he was buying
- The power of changing your mindset
- The importance of just sticking with it and seeing things through
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button