Daray Olaleye is a successful Real Estate Investor and Business Coach. He mentors overwhelmed and unfulfilled employees in the professional world through the process of creating passive cash flow through real estate investing so that they can escape the rat race and live the life of their dreams.
While simultaneously growing his passive income portfolio (with a few million dollars in assets under management) and business accolades (a multiple 6 figure coaching and consulting business), he’s channeled his burning desire to help others by urging a change in their beliefs about who they are and what they want.
- How Daray got involved in real estate investing just 2 1/2 years ago, and why he left his corporate background at a Big Four accounting firm
- Why reading “Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki completely changed Daray’s outlook on his career and goals
- Hear how Daray bought his first investment property in less than 30 days after reading “Rich Dad Poor Dad”
- Why “get rich quick” schemes, even the successful ones, never tell you how much work will be involved
- Why the belief that the only way to make money is slow and linear is ingrained in us as children, and why it is the wrong mindset to have
- What sorts of deals Daray does in real estate investing, including wholesaling and fix-and-flips
- How to find a lender and access outside funds to get started in your real estate investments
- How Daray’s podcast, “Before the Millions” is documenting his real estate investment journey
- How to get access to Daray’s 45-minute Cash Flow Clarity session to better understand your cash flow, for free
-Mitch- If you haven’t given us a rating or written a review in iTunes yet — we would greatly appreciate your help! Here’s how: Step 1: Open iTunes.com & Login Step 2: Search for “Real Estate Investor Summit” in the upper right corner in the iTunes search box Step 3: Click on the Real Estate Investor Summit show icon in the search results Step 4: Our show page has a tab for Reviews. Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” tab Step 5: Give us a star rating and then click the “Write a Review” link to leave your review Don’t have an iTunes account? Here is how to get one:
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button Let me know if you have any troubles at support@1000Houses.com