Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed RE investor for 20+ years. His real estate investing career started at the age of 23 when he read “Nothing Down” by Robert Allen.
REAL ESTATE INVESTOR: Mitch, together with his wife, Tommi, and his daughter, Shannon purchased their fair share of local houses. Their company, Independence Day, Inc., has bought and sold over 1,500 properties in and about San Antonio, Tx since 1996. This company specializes in buying distressed properties with OPM and the selling of those owner financed properties.
Mitch is the author 3 books:
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
Failing Forward to Financial Freedom
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties
My Life & 1,000 Houses
The Art of Owner Financing
For more info about these books go to http://1000houses.com/the-book/
Mitch offers Online Education, Group Coaching, and one-on-one Mentorships as it relates to all the aspects of Owner Financing and owner financed properties.
Mitch forged the creation of a mass texting software, LiveComm.com to help solve problems that arise when you get numerous calls from bandit signs and other advertising efforts to sell your houses.
The main reason Mitch wanted this system was to reduce the number of calls from potential buyers (that asked the same questions over and over) to a group of the most qualified buyers, saving time for the sales team. This solves that and much more to streamline your selling process.
- How writing a book might help you launch your career, cultivate leads, and build a stronger presence in your industry
- How writing a book has helped Mitch develop as an entrepreneur
- Things you can do to get through the writing process, get your book published, and help promote your book once you’ve become a published writer
- Why books aren’t all that profitable for entrepreneurs – at least not directly, but how they can help potential customers and business partners get to know you
- The ways you can be consistent from one book to the next to generate recognition
- Why you don’t necessarily need to have a specific purpose for writing that first book (in fact, it may be more about you than the potential audience and that’s okay too)
- How the honesty of Mitch’s book is what really resonated with readers and what allows them to relate to him as a person and not just as an investor or potential business partner
- Why your book doesn’t need to be pretty – as long as it is the truth – especially if it’s the unvarnished truth
- How the first book often leads to the second book – almost without you ever intending to write another one
- And the third
- The fact that writing a book presents you as an authority on the topic and why that is very good for your business
- The reason you need to write your book and not hire someone to ghostwrite it for you
- How to use your book to generate leads for your business – and how Mitch does it quite successfully
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button