Mr. Jones entered the financial services industry in 1970 and has taught the subjects of tax management and financial strategy planning since 1974.
He is a Certified Tax Coach™, Chairman of the Strategy Planning Professional Advisory Council, an alliance of Tax and Estate Planning Attorneys, CPAs, Real Estate and other financial professionals, and a member of the Planned Gift Development Committee for St. Mary’s Medical Center Foundation in Long Beach, CA.
Mr. Jones is also a co-founder of the Aliso Viejo (CA) Chamber of Commerce, writes on tax planning issues and speaks extensively on this topic at public and trade association forums.
- Why it’s important to understand and have a working knowledge of tax codes
- The benefits of getting a second opinion tax diagnosis
- Why you can never beat a tax credit when you’re dealing with mitigation of income taxes
- The amount of money you can save for retirement if you set aside $1/day for an entire year starting at age 20 & averaging 14% average rate of return
- Why inflation is our friend
- What you really get when you work with a CPA or accountant
- Different approaches that you can use to sell real estate or businesses
- Why there is no cure-all in tax planning
- How you determine whether or not something is worthy enough to purchase & is going to make a good investment
- The importance of using written tax laws when it comes to tax planning
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button