Neither Andy Heller nor his real estate partner Scott Frank, ever intended to become full-time real estate investors. However, in their approximately 40 years of combined real estate investing, they have developed a long term real estate investing strategy that has allowed them to make loads of money while minimizing their time, effort and headaches.
On a part-time basis, while involved in successful non-real estate careers and putting their families first, Scott and Andy have bought, rented and sold approximately 100 homes. Additionally, in many years, they have made more money in their 2-5 hour a week “side real estate investing job” than in their 40+ hour per weekday job.
Over the years, Andy and Scott learned a lot. They eventually developed the “Buy Low, Rent Smart, Sell High” program, which is a grounded and realistic wealth generating method. You can use it to buy one home or dozens. Andy and Scott are living proof that it can be done, and it does not take a lot of money or a lot of time….just the desire to make it happen.
In 2005, FORTUNE MAGAZINE recognized the “Buy Low, Rent Smart, Sell High” program among the top five real estate wealth building strategies. After the Fortune recognition, requests came in for Andy and Scott to speak and teach others what they have learned during their real estate investing career. Shortly thereafter Andy and Scott formed their educational company called “Regular Riches”. Andy and Scott selected the name “Regular Riches” to show that “regular guys” and “regular gals” just like them can achieve real estate riches.
Andy was born in Canada, raised in Florida, has lived for many years in Georgia and California, and has studied real estate markets throughout North America. He has helped countless people in their efforts to realize their dreams, and he is ready to share his knowledge to simply and easily put you on the road to financial freedom.
- Why Andy calls himself an “accidental investor”, and how he has structured his business model
- Why they key to Andy’s REO (real estate owned) model lies in timing and in tracking pre-foreclosures as early as possible
- Why Andy sticks exclusively to post-foreclosure, and why he prefers to deal with the banks directly
- What Andy does with the REO properties once he has successfully purchased them, and why he likes lease options
- Which circumstances cause Andy to wholesale a property rather than deciding to lease it
- Why buying foreclosure properties from banks can help you develop a working relationship with them
- Why buying from banks should be considered an integral part of any wholesaling business
- How to get an exceptional deal on Andy’s three-part course, normally selling for almost $2000
- Why there is certain to be another recession in the future, and why preparation will help you survive it
- Why you need to have a business model ready now, so that when the market inevitably softens you’re in a good position
-Mitch- If you haven’t given us a rating or written a review in iTunes yet — we would greatly appreciate your help! Here’s how: Step 1: Open iTunes.com & Login Step 2: Search for “Real Estate Investor Summit” in the upper right corner in the iTunes search box Step 3: Click on the Real Estate Investor Summit show icon in the search results Step 4: Our show page has a tab for Reviews. Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” tab Step 5: Give us a star rating and then click the “Write a Review” link to leave your review Don’t have an iTunes account? Here is how to get one:
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button Let me know if you have any troubles at support@1000Houses.com