Robert Elder founded Millionaire Possibilities Real Estate Investment Association. He has over 35 years’ experience as a landlord and has owned houses, duplexes, apartment complexes, hotel, office buildings and industrial buildings.
Starting from scratch he has built a present portfolio of over 400 properties, and he has experience as a Real Estate Coach and Legal Consultant. Robert personally works with experienced investors committed to outrageous success.
Robert holds degrees in Finance, Economics, Math, along with an MBA in Accounting and a Juris Doctorate. He is a licensed attorney in Oklahoma and a member of the bar since 1996.
- Why owning 3-8 houses is the worst place to be
- Working on the business vs. working in the business
- Depreciation: how it works and how it can help you grow your net worth
- The advantages of contractors vs. employees
- Having a positive impact on the local economy by buying the worst houses and turning them into the best houses
- The many investment opportunities available to investors in the middle of the country
- The impact of having a 15-year mortgage vs. a 30-year mortgage
- Why turnover is the enemy and how to reduce it
- The importance of treating your tenants like customers
- The two most important things about the rental business
- Why you need to have great systems to have a great business