Scott Maurer holds the distinct designation of Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP) and leads engaging seminars and webinars designed to educate the public on the intricacies of self-directed IRAs. He is experienced with many different investment types and their unique processes. Scott is a licensed attorney and graduate of the University of Florida Law School.
- The difference between a traditional IRA and a Roth IRA
- How a Roth IRA can help you live tax-free
- The types of investments you can make with your Roth IRA
- Taking control of your financial future using your IRA
- The most common investments Scott sees and deals with
- Structuring your private lending deals so that you receive fair value in collateral
- Creative ways to use your IRA and make investments without having to pay taxes
- How to find the right people to network and do deals with
- How to get a free copy of Scott’s ebook “Best Practices When Investing Your IRA into Real Estate”
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button