This Gal is on Fire! You will hear just how much...she is pulling
in $100K per month, yeah you read that right…now don’t you
think you can learn something from her to make money?
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Tamera’s background and how she got into real estate
- Flipping contracts and/or flipping houses
- Finding contracts through gaining contacts
- Developing systems to gain time freedom
- How much Tamera makes on a flip — and the staggering income she brings in a month
- Why a bad house in a good neighborhood is better than a good house in a bad neighborhood
- What kind of properties Tamera looks for
- Why Tamera doesn’t have a lot of overhead
- The kinds of deals that she lost money on
- Tamera’s coaching and training programs
- Why you need a coach like Tamera to make it successfully
- The basic first steps people who complete Tamera’s training are taught to take
- The cheap property evaluation software Tamera uses
- The challenges and pitfalls that people face when they first get started
- How to find deals in your backyard
- The bottom line when determining whether a deal is worth it or not
- High-tech high-touch networking
- Profiting in real estate using none of your own money
- Why you need legal protection
Whew! This is one of the best podcasts ever…
DO NOT MISS THIS PODCAST
Make Money while Making a Positive Impact
Your support helps us climb the iTunes New & Noteworthy charts on our journey to #1! This accomplishment is a direct reflection of our audience’s support. THANK YOU!
Our ascent to #1 will not be easy, and we’re going to need all the help we can get as we near the summit of the New & Noteworthy category.
If you haven’t given us a rating or written a review in iTunes yet — we would greatly appreciate your help!
Step 1: Open iTunes & Login
Step 2: Search for “Real Estate Investor Summit” in the upper right corner in the iTunes search box
Step 3: Click on the Real Estate Investor Summit show icon in the search results
Step 4: on the next page Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” tab
Step 5: Give us a star rating and then click the “Write a Review” link to leave your review
Thank you for your continued support!
You do need an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:https://appleid.apple.com/account#!&page=create
Need to download iTunes?:
Then if you need to download iTunes, go here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page.