Ari Page is the owner and CEO of Fund&Grow. Fund&Grow helps small businesses and real estate investors get significant funding (up to $250,000 and more) at zero percent interest via creative credit card financing. To date, the Company has raised over $350M in credit for its small business clients.
When Ari acquired the Company in 2009, revenues were modest and the company was rife with customer service issues. Due to his ingenuity in finding creative ways for small businesses to acquire funding, Fund&Grow grew 450% in five years, despite the great recession. Today, customer satisfaction is at an all-time high, and the company boasts an A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
Ari’s approach to employees, affiliates and vendors is the same – treat people with kindness, respect and care, go out of your way for them, and everybody wins. It’s this attitude that has given Fund&Grow outstanding relationships with major financial institutions such as Chase and Bank of America, as well as Nationally Renowned Speakers and Affiliates such as The Icon Builder David T. Fagan, Bryan Ellis Investing, Jerry Norton, Kent Clothier, Mitch Stephen, Lex Levinrad, GrowThink, Financial Freedom Foundation, Merchant Banking Resources and many others. These win-win relationships have allowed the Company to achieve year-over-year growth with minimal advertising expense.
Under Ari’s leadership, the Company has invested heavily, and successfully, in systematizing processes and in using technology to streamline everything from financial reporting to customer service.
- New & exciting software improvements at Fund & Grow
- Why you need to keep stake within your company
- Why you don’t need business credit cards to get funding
- How Fund & Grow does the card stacking process for you
- The key to keeping card stacking off of your personal credit report
- How you can improve your chances of getting approved for a business credit card account
- Why using unsecured credit is the way to go
- The power of being able to use your own credit & utilizing banks to build it
- How customer relations management software can benefit you
- How the amount of funding is skyrocketing, even for people with low credit scores
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button