Lane O’Bryon got into the mortgage business back in 2001. Before that, he was in corporate America and hated his job. He quickly fell in love with the mortgage business and made more money in his first three months than he was going to make all year at his job that he had just left.
He had a few lucky breaks and found himself in the top 10% of producers among his peers. In 2010, he was asked to become a coach in the national program known as the Direct Lender Alliance.
Since then, he has successfully coached and mentored hundreds of individuals on all aspects of the lending business. He has also closed over 1000 deals in his career and is a full time student of the business.
Lane has interviewed hundreds of people at all levels including many industry experts to find out what works and what doesn’t work. This led him to create an agency business where he had over 100 agents nationwide.
He discovered the one UNIVERSAL PROBLEM that Investors, AND Brokers ALL have:
Finding, vetting and building relationships with the BEST SOURCES of Capital for YOUR SPECIFIC DEAL NEEDS!
Lane made it his personal mission to actually solve this problem, and now is helping hundreds with this unbelievable but very simple solution. Mitch says: “I personally have never seen anything like this anywhere, and I know that you are going to love it!. It’s the Perfect Solution.”
- How Lane’s career evolved and how he became an expert in real estate financing
- How the 2007 subprime mortgage industry collapse affected Lane and changed his career focus
- How Lane recognized an opening in the financing industry and built a business to connect borrowers with lenders
- How the Direct Lender Alliance gave Lane a chance to work closely with brokers, make connections, and guide his business model
- What role Capital Connection serves in matching businesses with lenders who will best fit their needs
- How a typical “fix and flip” loan is set up to help investors get great terms on mortgages
- What options are available for “buy and hold” investors to obtain loans that fit their investment strategy
- What comprehensive broker training education Capital Connection offers to strengthen your knowledge of the industry
- How to get access to informative programs provided by Lane for both investors and brokers
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button