A Real Estate Professional’s guide to building wealth
After obtaining his Real Estate license in late 1987, Pat Hiban sold 10 homes in his first year making $13,700 dollars in commissions. During his third year in business, Pat took the Floyd Wickman Sweathogs Course and learned that being a listing agent was the way to go.
At this point in his career, he left his position at Grempler Realty and started at Long and Foster Realty. After making this switch and prospecting regularly calling up and down streets looking for future sellers, Pat was able to triple his income. The sky was the limit from there.
After switching to RE/MAX in year 5 of his career, Pat spent 15 years working for them. In 2004 Pat became the #1 RE/MAX Real Estate agent in the world. In 2005, he left RE/MAX to open the Pat Hiban Real Estate Group, which was an independent company until 2006 when he joined Keller Williams. In that same year, Pat earned the award for the #1 Real Estate agent in the world with Keller Williams.
In 2010 he sold his team business to his long time partner, Mike Sloan and went on book tour to promote his book “6 steps to 7 figures: A Real Estate Professional’s guide to building wealth and creating your destiny.” With the help of an introduction written personally by Gary Keller the book went on to sell over 20,000 copies and hit #6 on the New York Times Bestseller List.
In 2014, Pat launched his podcast “Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars” which has had over 1 million unique downloads. He currently owns and operates Rebus University, an online training platform for salespeople and entrepreneurs.
- Why everyone is a salesman
- Lead generation and follow up: the two things that make or break all sales
- The many various real estate ventures Pat is involved in currently
- Why Pat believes in just picking up the phone and making calls instead of wasting time crafting the perfect pitch
- Pat’s book “6 Steps to 7 Figures” based on the 6 steps that he’s used throughout his career
- Why you need to set goals and affirm them
- Why you need to track everything you can
- Why you absolutely need mentors and to be enrolled in mastermind groups
- Why you need to act if you want results
- How Pat got his book onto the New York Times Bestseller list
- Why you need to build from success up, not from the ground up
- Why you need to invest more than you think you do
Mitch Stephen is author of the book “My Life & 1,000 Houses.” He specializes in a real estate investing technique called Owner Financing
click here to join the list.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts and whitelist in order to keep receiving emails