Steal Dirt Cheap Abandoned Houses: Sean Flanagan
Sean Flanagan is first and foremost a Christian family man and second, a serial entrepreneur. When not working, he enjoys spending time with his wife Tracey and their 3 children, Logan, Bailey and Kiersten. His hobbies are surfing, jiu-jitsu and coaching his kids at their wrestling matches.
Sean has been a real estate investor for 17 years and still actively buys, sells and owns properties in the Central Florida market.
As a real estate investor in one of the most competitive markets in the country, he created and founded the Lucky Buys Yucky Houses® brand, out of necessity, and went on to use it to dominate his local market for years to come.
During his real estate career, which spans close to two decades as of the time of this writing, he has developed a knack for creating effective systems which are being successfully used to target motivated sellers in areas where his competitors never even think to look.
- Sean’s background and how he got into the abandoned house niche
- Tips for people getting into the abandoned house niche
- How to find the owners of abandoned houses
- How long it took Sean to become financially free
- Why Sean believes mentorship is very valuable
- Why — even if you’re very successful — you should live modestly and save up for the future
- Why Sean believes in just diving in — don’t get sucked into paralysis by analysis
And we have a brand new training to offer in the show notes!
So Getcha some podcast interviews and learn from all these experts.