Reinvestor Summit Brian Meara: Flip Free Properties
Brian Meara, CEO and Founder of The Investor Entourage, got his start in real estate as an agent in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania back in 2007. He did this out of financial necessity, fresh off a divorce, as he found himself a single father of three, three year-olds…yes, triplet boys!
Two years later, after having worked with many investors on short sale flips, he decided to change hats and “become” the investor on the deals where he was previously the Realtor. In a very short amount of time he has launched himself to the very TOP of the industry. He has closed and worked with thousands of deals that span the entire nation and is one of the nation’s top real estate investors and educators in his niche. He is still active himself and consistently closing deals of various natures and sizes.
Interestingly enough, he never sees the houses that he buys, nor does he meet the sellers, he never talks to the banks, AND he lives in the mountains of Northern Italy one month every quarter or 25% of the year…..a completely “virtual” operation!!!
A few other things from his “interesting” background:
Co-founder of the #1 selling system on the market teaching both Realtors and Investors how to properly work and profit from short sales, Flip Free Profits.
Nationwide speaker, frequent radio guest, co-author.
Created an elite real estate education company for mentoring investors nationwide.
Co-Founder and CEO of a nationwide information technology staffing and consulting firm.
FIRED from every one of the 28 jobs he has held.
Former Altar Boy.
Achieved his Black Belt in Korean Karate (Tang Soo Do) at the age of thirteen.
Fluent in Italian.
Terminal Cancer Survivor.
Father of 5 boys, including triplets!
Went from “fat and almost dead,” just before his 40th birthday, to “ripped” with a 6-pack in less than 60 days! He found a few simple secrets and tricks that changed it all… almost overnight!
- What led Brian to create the wholesale short sale model
- How to wholesale a contract
- Why short sales are still relevant in today’s market
- The increasing number of houses going into foreclosure
- The importance of keeping your ‘finger on the pulse’ if you want to take investing to the next level
- Positioning yourself as the local area expert
- One of the biggest challenges that both agents & investors have to deal with
- The two parameters that all short sales need to meet
- The timeframe restrictions on reselling a short sale property
- How a high equity pre-foreclosure works
Mitch Stephen is author of the book “My Life & 1,000 Houses.”
He specializes in a real estate investing technique called Owner Financing