Edwin Kelly: Specialized IRA Services for Your Financial Future
Edwin Kelly is America’s leading expert on Self Directed Retirement accounts and self-directed investment strategies. He has more than 24 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry. He worked for such notable companies like UBS and BISYS. Edwin is a Founder and currently serves as CEO of Specialized IRA Services.
During his career, Edwin has also helped set up a Self Directed IRA provider and grow it from 2 employees with approximately 300 accounts to 15 employees with approximately 3000 accounts.
Edwin has helped one Self Directed IRA Custodian to become the largest in the industry. In 7 years, he grew the company from 97 employees to 300 employees, increased the Assets Under Custody from $2 Billion to $12 billion, and participated in the successful acquisition of 3 competitors.
Edwin is an avid educator, adding value to clientele by developing significant knowledge assets at every company he has worked with. His passion for helping others learn about their Self Directed IRA options has made Edwin a popular and engaging speaker who is frequently invited to speak at seminars and workshops, in webinars, and as a radio guest. Edwin has made several special appearances on the Money Show, and his work and ideas have been featured in major national magazines and newspapers throughout the United States.
Topics he is frequently asked to speak about include:
- What the average person can do to take charge of their finances so they can stop worrying about money and can look forward to a comfortable retirement
- Little-known investment strategies that have helped people retire sooner than they expected
- Completely legal secrets to growing wealth tax-free
Edwin Kelly is a member of RITA (The Retirement Trust Association), attended The Ohio State University, and holds an MBA from Franklin University. He is the co-author of the bestselling book Leverage Your IRA. He is currently writing his next book, The Retirement Dilemma and 7 Specialized Strategies You Can Implement to Solve It.
- The main two types of IRAs that exist
- The three things that you cannot do with IRAs
- How the government thinks & operates when it comes to handling IRAs
- Some of the more popular things that you can do with IRAs
- The critical difference between traditional IRAs & Roth IRAs
- Where most investments happen within IRAs
- A little-known rule when it comes to retirement account investing
- The importance of having open conversations about money & creating a financial plan
- Why you need to be committed to rewriting your family legacy
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button