Grant Wise: FaceBook Marketing for Motivated Sellers
Grant Wise is a Serial Entrepreneur and Founder of Real Estate Marketing University, a media Training Company. Grant is thought to be a maverick leader. He’s an innovative marketing strategist unafraid to lead companies in new directions.
Grant’s story is one of education, truth, and perseverance leading Entrepreneurs and Business Owners to their dreams with lessons that can only be learned by doing. Servicing over 600 different businesses over the last 12 months, Grant has been described as irreverent, artful, & dramatic with a strong entrepreneurial spirit constantly striving for RESULTS in his clients’ businesses.
Grant has worked with new Entrepreneurs just starting out looking to achieve their life long dreams to INC 500 companies working to implement new Modern Marketing strategies and ideologies to increase their business over 55%. Grant’s strategies have even helped companies reduce their marketing overhead nearly 75% to allow for unlimited growth in business.
- Pre-programmed software that can help investors with setting up landing pages, drip campaigns & follow-up strategies
- Why you need to be specific in your marketing
- The value of using the ‘video views’ campaign objective in Facebook
- How to position yourself differently than most investors
- Why you need to be nurturing your leads
- The benefits of leveraging Facebook ads & other social media channels, regardless of your business
- Why you need to understand the consumer levels of awareness when it comes to generating motivated sellers
- How to target your ideal customer with Facebook ads
- The benefits of understanding how marketing funnels work
- How Facebook ads are where the money is being made
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button