Mike Wallace: My First 10 Months Finding Private Lenders
With extensive real estate experience, Mike helps buyers and sellers meet their real estate objectives. He has broad knowledge of communities located within the Southeastern Wisconsin area and works diligently on his clients’ behalf to make their home buying or selling experience a pleasant and successful one. He is committed to helping people sell their home or property in a timely fashion while attaining the highest possible price for their real estate.
- The power and flexibility that using private money provides real estate investors
- The experience of going through with his decision to leave a steady, lucrative job he knew well to start a new career in real estate
- How winners in real estate never overextend themselves and keep multiple revenue possibilities open versus going all in on one thing
- The way Mike used his loan industry experience to bolster his confidence when he started making those first phone calls to obtain private funds
- The way he used resources like podcasts and scripts to improve his chances of making positive connections
- What successfully closing out his first real estate deal did for Mike’s psyche and how it inspired him to keep going
- Learning to tap into investor resources like 401Ks and other retirement accounts by showing potential stakeholders how they could profit long-term
- Using the volatility of the stock market as a selling point to investors by showing them the benefit of having a tangible asset available
- How to gauge the responses to different scripts and adjust your technique to fit the situation
- The path a new investor should take to start obtaining private funds, starting with friends and family and working their way up to newer connections.
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button