Mike Wallace: $7500 / MO in 8 Months
Mike Wallace is 34 years old. He grew up in Dallas/San Antonio and graduated from UTSA with a degree in Finance. Mike worked as a commercial lender for several banks in San Antonio for 12+ years before starting investing in real estate in May 2017.
- How real estate improves during a recession
- The benefits of purchasing a ‘Walmart’ house
- How Mike started bringing in multiple deals in such a short period of time
- How Mike finds most of his leads
- Mike’s goal for creating cash-flow
- The tools that Mike uses to help him find properties
- The importance of having a mentor
- The value of planning accordingly if you are thinking of getting into real estate
- The importance of having a backup plan
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button