Mitch Stephen Solocast #14: Nay-Sayer Spouses
Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed RE investor for 20+ years. His real estate investing career started at the age of 23 when he read “Nothing Down” by Robert Allen.
REAL ESTATE INVESTOR: Mitch, together with his wife, Tommi, and his daughter, Shannon purchased their fair share of local houses. Their company, Independence Day, Inc., has bought and sold over 1,500 properties in and about San Antonio, Tx since 1996. This company specializes in buying distressed properties with OPM and the selling of those owner financed properties.
Mitch is the author 3 books:
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
Failing Forward to Financial Freedom
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties
My Life & 1,000 Houses
The Art of Owner Financing
For more info about these books go to http://1000houses.com/the-book/
Mitch offers Online Education, Group Coaching, and one-on-one Mentorships as it relates to all the aspects of Owner Financing and owner financed properties.
Mitch forged the creation of a mass texting software, LiveComm.com to help solve problems that arise when you get numerous calls from bandit signs and other advertising efforts to sell your houses.
The main reason Mitch wanted this system was to reduce the number of calls from potential buyers (that asked the same questions over and over) to a group of the most qualified buyers, saving time for the sales team. This solves that and much more to streamline your selling process.
- How to handle things when your significant other doesn’t share your faith in your business venture
- Why it’s important to accept the fact your spouse doesn’t share your passion
- The need to stop trying to change your spouse’s mind
- Reasons you have to stop talking about it with your spouse, find someone else to share your passion for business, and focus on your spouse when you’re together
- Why you need to have money in the bank and what it means for getting your spouse on board
- The importance of finding a mentor or partner in business
- How going about your business and making things happen is your best course of action when your spouse is resistant to your business venture(s)
- Reasons you need to take time to focus on your spouse when the workday is done
- What it takes to really win your spouse over
- Why you might want to think twice about bringing your spouse (and other family members) into your business
- How to get your hands on the first 100 pages of My Life & 1,000 Houses: Failing Forward to Financial Freedom by Mitch Stephen
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button