Reinvestor Summit Podcast: Ron LeGrand Tells All!
Ron Legrand is from humble beginnings, a former auto-mechanic who couldn’t even make ends meet working overtime. He’ll never forget telling his wife, again and again, they couldn’t afford a new washing machine when their old one broke.
Today, they live in a 7,000 square foot home in Florida. He’s bought and sold over 3,000 homes and commercial properties all over America (using the same System he’ll give you) and he has thousands of people he’s helped and is helping to achieve their grandest goals.
He’d like to share his story with you…and I have the privilege of interviewing him recently for my podcast series!
- How little real estate investing has changed since Ron got started in the business back in 1982
- Wealth: how it comes from chaos
- The many problems that arise when you invest in low-end housing & real estate
- The benefits of the pretty house business vs. the ugly house business
- Using automation and systems to run real estate business
- Some of the common traits of successful people in real estate
- Staying on the cutting edge of new resources/technology
- Why if you can’t make money without money, you can’t make money with money
- How real estate is not about money or credit
- Why cash-flow is king, not equity
- Why it’s vital to have a system in place for hiring people