Scott Smith: Asset Protection with Scott Smith
Scott Smith, Esq. is an experienced podcast guest, and owner of Royal Legal Solutions, Austin, TX, one of the top asset protection companies for real estate investors in the country. In order to develop strategies to maximize tax savings and protect from devastating lawsuits, Scott invested several years deconstructing real estate investing.
Scott kicked off his legal career in high stakes litigation, personally holds real estate investments in 10 states, and provides niche advice for over 29,000 real estate investors, representing most U.S. states, with holdings of over $4.5 billion.
- What series LLCs are and how they can help protect you from legal challenges
- Who can be helped by series LLCs, land trusts, and anonymity
- Why insurance isn’t enough protection to keep you safe from lawsuits
- What you can do to make up the gap in protection left by insurance
- Why lawsuits aren’t really about who’s right and who’s wrong, and why good people can be targeted by lawsuits too
- A case study of Scott’s in asset protection and how series LLC helped save a client thousands of dollars
- A case study in which an investor lost millions of dollars by thinking insurance was enough protection
- How lawsuits will affect 95% of all investors at some point, and why it’s crucial to be prepared for the inevitability of a lawsuit
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button