Using Credit Cards for Real Estate Financing
Ari Page is the owner and CEO of Fund & Grow. His company helps small businesses and real estate investors get significant funding (up to $250,000 and more) and much of it is at zero percent interest via creative credit card financing. To date, the Company has raised over $250M in credit for its small business clients. Ari acquired the Company in 2009 and has grown Fund & Grow by 450% despite the great recession. Their approach to employees, affiliates and vendors the same – treat people with kindness, respect and care, go out of your way for them, and everybody wins. Ari resides in Spring Hill, Florida with his wife, Maja, and their two children.
Mike Banks is the COO and Marketing Director of Fund & Grow and works directly with CEO Ari Page. With over 8 years of success and growth, they have built a thriving business based on offering exceptional service to their customers and a dynamic and rewarding work environment to their employees.
Mike regularly hosts live webinars and creates elite Joint Ventures and Partnerships with other Expert Trainers and Affiliate networks, many of which are looking to help their clientele finance deals and purchases at 0% for 12-18 months.
- The negative effects that poor credit can have on many surprising aspects of your life
- How Fund & Grow helps investors gain access to many types of loans, including business credit cards that allow cash withdrawls
- Why credit cards that come with a zero percent intro APR can be a powerful way to fund the start of your business
- Why you should consider using credit card debt to buy houses, and why debt that works for you as good debt
- What sort of businesses Fund & Grow works with, even outside the realm of real estate investors
- Hear a case study of a Fund & Grow client who was able to repair his credit and build a business in a year
- How Fund & Grow can help clean up issues with their clients’ credit reports and work with lenders to get approved for larger loans
- Why a credit score of 720 is an important breakpoint, and how Fund & Grow can help you get there
- How to get a free consultation with Fund & Grow to review the funding options available to you
-Mitch- If you haven’t given us a rating or written a review in iTunes yet — we would greatly appreciate your help! Here’s how: Step 1: Open iTunes.com & Login Step 2: Search for “Real Estate Investor Summit” in the upper right corner in the iTunes search box Step 3: Click on the Real Estate Investor Summit show icon in the search results Step 4: Our show page has a tab for Reviews. Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” tab Step 5: Give us a star rating and then click the “Write a Review” link to leave your review Don’t have an iTunes account? Here is how to get one: Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts: If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account. Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button Let me know if you have any troubles at support@1000Houses.com