How to Create 5 Figure Pay Days
Troy Fullwood is an award winning speaker, self-made millionaire, educator, and coach. He has presented keynote speeches, workshops, and seminars throughout the United States. His high quality, high content, high energy programs are well researched and delivered in a down to earth style that everyone will remember.
In 1997, Troy Fullwood founded Pinnacle Investments, since it’s inception, Pinnacle Investments has been involved in over 12,000 secondary mortgage transactions throughout the United States.
With Troy Fullwood’s creative knowledge of investing, Pinnacle Investments holds the title for being the number one principal buyer of Simultaneous Closings as well as being one of leading real estate note buyers in the country.
In addition to investing, Pinnacle Investments has become a saving grace for individuals facing foreclosure. Over the last 10 years with the help of Mr. Fullwood and his team they have been able to help individuals that had defaulted on their mortgage by doing loan modifications. Pinnacle Investments has become highly regarded in the mortgage industry because in 10 years they only had 8 homes go into foreclosure.
Since 2005, Mr. Fullwood has spoken to over 300 audiences, many of them repeat engagements. This includes The American Cashflow, My Personal Real Estate Investor, Investor Wealth, and Peak Potentials. His clients include corporate leaders, real estate investors, homeowners and entrepreneurs.
Mr. Fullwood has written over 50 articles and has been involved in radio and television interviews. He resides in Chandler Arizona with his wife and 4 boys.
- Troy’s strategy for buying notes on vacant homes and taking them immediately to foreclosure
- How Troy got people at auctions to bid against themselves on notes he owned
- How to find defaulted notes
- How Troy deals with defaulted notes nationwide with attorneys
- Why you might want to keep the properties and why you might not (and what the process looks like for both)
- How Troy works with people to create notes he wants to buy
- Why saving your notes can lead to a lot of passive income
- Why having a partner like Troy that can take your notes off your hands can give you an exit strategy when a partnership doesn’t work out
- Why you need to put the right person in your homes
- How to create notes that people want
Mitch Stephen is author of the book “My Life & 1,000 Houses.” He specializes in a real estate investing technique called Owner Financing
If you were forwarded this email, click here to join the list.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts and whitelist in order to keep receiving emails.