Building Wealth Investing in Mortgage Notes Fuquan Bilal
Fuquan Bilal, the company’s CEO, founded NNG in 2012 with the principal mission of capitalizing on the growing supply of mortgage notes in the interbank marketplace. Mr. Bilal utilizes his 19 years of residential and commercial real estate success to identify real estate opportunities and capitalize on them.
His financial acumen and proprietary set of investment criteria enable him to purchase under-performing real estate assets at a deep discount of face and market values, thereby increasing the value of the assets. This, coupled with his ability to maximize the use of leverage, enables him to build strong, secured portfolios with solid passive income flows.
Fuquan effectively hedges investors’ risk by spreading their investment across a portfolio of alternative assets that diversify and stabilize the fund’s return and valuation.
Fuquan is giving away his book as a download! Turning Distress into Success
- Why Fuquan left his position in sales to begin a career in real estate, starting with fix-and-flips
- How the 2008 market crash impacted Fuquan’s business, causing him to get involved in rentals
- When Fuquan discovered the note business, and why he decided to begin working in the note niche
- The way Fuquan’s business works, and what advanced strategies he uses to structure his notes
- Why Fuquan got involved in the second mortgage note space, seeing value in the lowered competition despite the added risk
- What sort of exit strategies Fuquan uses, and how Fuquan mitigates his risk by spreading it out over a number of loans
- What basic differences are involved in buying real estate properties vs. buying distressed notes
- Why Fuquan turns to private money for his deals, and how he learned of the power and importance of private money
- Fuquan established his own private money fund and has grown it to over $15 million to date
- Fuquan snowballed his private money fund by proving himself to be a smart, capable investor
-Mitch- If you haven’t given us a rating or written a review in iTunes yet — we would greatly appreciate your help! Here’s how:
Step 1: Open iTunes.com & Login
Step 2: Search for “Real Estate Investor Summit” in the upper right corner in the iTunes search box
Step 3: Click on the Real Estate Investor Summit show icon in the search results
Step 4: Our show page has a tab for Reviews. Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” tab
Step 5: Give us a star rating and then click the “Write a Review” link to leave your review Don’t have an iTunes account?
Here is how to get one: Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts: If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button Let me know if you have any troubles at support@1000Houses.com