Whitney Nicely | Top Strategies to Succeed in Real Estate Investing
Whitney Nicely went from no investments (or strategies) to 19 houses, 19 apartment units and 7 chunks of land in less than three years all bringing monthly money to her bank account on autopilot.
She has traveled the United States speaking on stages, teaching her simple strategies, and meeting with other successful real estate investors- and still buying houses the way she teaches others.
Whitney Nicely is a dog mom to Abby the Labby-130 pounds of loving fur, wifey to Jason East- an apartment investor, stepmom to Gavin (12) and Harrison (10).
Since 2016, Whitney Nicely has led and trained hundreds of future real estate rock stars to grow their portfolios, collect checks and achieve financial freedom. 100’s of real estate newbies are securing leads, signing deals and scaling their dream incomes through the First Deal Done Fast Program.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to get your ‘First Deal Done Fast’
- The importance of understanding how deals work
- Why you shouldn’t get bogged down in research, but rather get out and take action
- The benefits of lease options
- The key elements to getting started fast in real estate
- How to make money three different ways on one house
- Strategies to find off-market properties that are either free or cheap
- Why women are generally scared to jump from being a real estate agent to an investor
- Where the best ROI is found in real estate investing
- Why you just need to keep going, whether you have a good deal or a bad deal