Larry Goins Replay: Larry Goins: Wholesaling
Larry Goins has been investing in real estate for over 20 years. Previously, Larry served as president of the Metrolina Real Estate Investors Association in Charlotte NC, a not-for-profit organization that has over 350 members and is the local chapter of the National Real Estate Investors Association.
Larry is an active real estate investor and travels throughout the United States speaking and training audiences at conventions, expos, and Real Estate Investment Associations on his strategies for buying and selling houses. Larry has also written several books on real estate investing that are available wherever books are sold. Larry and Kandas are also the host of the BRAG Radio Show. BRAG is all about using real estate to Be Rich And Generous.
Between speaking engagements and mentoring other investors, Larry oversees the daily operations of his investing business that wholesales properties, seller finances properties and holds properties for investment.
On a personal note, Larry and his wife, Pam, have two children, Linda and Noah. He also has a granddaughter, Ember. They are a member of New River Community Church in Lake Wylie, SC. As a husband, father, businessman, and real estate investor, Larry holds true to his core values and moral integrity. His personal and business motto is, “People and principles before profits.”
- Larry’s Filthy Riches model for buying and selling cheap houses to make dramatic profits
- How to sell inexpensive houses with payments less than rent, using just a phone and an internet connection
- How to sell a home using unconventional tools like eBay and Craigslist
- Where to get funding to buy these houses without going out of pocket, using sources like private financing
- Why selling “nearly livable” properties as-is is generally superior to “fixing and flipping”
- How to get a free analyzer tool from Larry to evaluate deals easily and in seconds
- Why you should be selling the note only when you’re starting out, with the end goal of keeping the note for yourself
- Example deals Larry has made to highlight the returns he’s been able to achieve
- Why small towns are the ideal location to be looking for investment opportunities
- What you’ll learn and what tools you’ll get from Larry and Mitch’s webinar
Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts:
If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account.
Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button