How to Select the Best Business Partners
I have recorded a solocast with me, myself and I (LOL) and I call it
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The partnerships that Mitch has entered into
- Why your partners need to have integrity
- Why your partners should have subject matter expertise
- Why your partners need to have strong work ethic
- Why you should weigh the personal life of someone heavily when deciding whether or not to go into business with them
- Why you need to outwork your business partner
- Why you shouldn’t go into business with someone just because you like them
- Why you need to be different than your business partner
Mitch Stephen is author of the book “My Life & 1, 000 Houses.”
He specializes in a real estate investing technique called Owner Financing
If you were forwarded this email, click here to join the list.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts and whitelist in order to keep receiving emails.