STOP BEING A LANDLORD, BE THE BANK!
Register for Free Webinar!
Mitch's Webinar on Fundamentals of Owner Financing
Register now for Mitch's upcoming webinar. This is the tried and true method of being paid up to 6 TIMES on every deal and using other people's money to be able to finance it, all without having to be a landlord. Three time author, and coach Mitch Stephen doesn't just tell other people how to do this, its what he does EVERY DAY.
Mitch has inspired investors across the country and helped hundreds of aggravated landlords learn THE ART OF OWNER FINANCING where an investor can lose all those liabilities of being a landlord but keep the cash flow!
STOP BEING A LANDLORD... and BE THE BANK!
Mitch will share his inspiring story and talk with you about:
- Why Owner Financing is so powerful
- Landlording vs. Be the Bank
- Selling Notes without giving a discount
- Navigating the laws and regulations-Don’t even worry about Dodd-Frank
- Getting paid to create substantial, long-lasting cash flow
- How to get paid 6 TIMES on every deal!
- How to do it all with OPM (other people's money)
- Why Private Lenders will love you!
- How today’s Market is the best ever for Creative Owner Financing
Attend this with your notepads ready to take down amazing new ideas and tips.
This Webinar is FREE
I have done, and still do, the real work of real estate. I don't just teach it:
- Bought and sold more than 2000 houses
- Found buyers that need a break and can’t get "conventional financing"
- Talk to investors and show them how easy it is to get a gain on their money
- Bought and sold notes
- Shown people how to use their 401Ks to finance investments
- Own 17 boat & mini storage facilities consisting of over 1,600 total doors
- I am in Real Estate 24/7
– Mitch Stephen
About Mitch Stephen
Mitch Stephen is the author of the book My Life & 1,000 Houses, Failing Forward to Financial Freedom and a self-taught real estate entrepreneur.
Self-employed since 1996 in his hometown of San Antonio, TX. A high school graduate, who never stopped learning. Books, CDs, seminars and webinars were his classroom.
Today he specializes in owner financing properties to individuals left behind by traditional lending institutions and giving new life to properties that scar the neighborhoods.
A passionate speaker who delivers the message of integrity first and profits second; an expert at keeping it simple and explaining, in plain English, the theories that made him financially independent. He is always an inspiration to those around him.