Follow up on your Seller leads with Dan Schwartz of InvestorFuse
Dan Schwartz is an entrepreneur whose passion is solving problems that help other entrepreneurs find freedom to pursue the life they desire. Everything he does centers around leveraging technology effectively so others can focus on what matters most to them.
Aside from his entrepreneurial endeavors, he plays and produces music.
Specialties: Software, B2B SaaS, Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate Lead Generation, Sales / Business Development, Real Estate Investing, Strategic Marketing; Entrepreneurship; Online Marketing; Real Estate Wholesaling; Private Lending, Direct Marketing, Brand Management; WOM Promotion; Music Production; Event Production; REO/Foreclosure and short sale acquisitions, Real Estate coaching.
- Dan is doing steps to maximize his success in 2019, and why he believes effective operations and systems are crucial for this year
- What sources of information are available to investors to research properties and find leads
- It’s important to have focus, consistency and accuracy in your business, and to hire the right people
- How InvestorFuse works to streamline the process of collecting and managing real estate seller leads
- The Ten Commandments of seller leads management, and why they are important rules to adhere to
- Your first contact with a lead is vitally important and sets the tone for your interactions
- It’s important to have a great Customer Relationship Management system in place to maintain your seller leads
- New analytics features are being developed for InvestorFuse software, and when it will be available for use
- Why 2019 should be the year that you focus on teambuilding, interpersonal skills, and building up your systems
-Mitch- If you haven’t given us a rating or written a review in iTunes yet — we would greatly appreciate your help! Here’s how: Step 1: Open iTunes.com & Login Step 2: Search for “Real Estate Investor Summit” in the upper right corner in the iTunes search box Step 3: Click on the Real Estate Investor Summit show icon in the search results Step 4: Our show page has a tab for Reviews. Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” tab Step 5: Give us a star rating and then click the “Write a Review” link to leave your review Don’t have an iTunes account? Here is how to get one: Get an Apple ID to subscribe and review the podcasts: If you don’t have an Apple ID or have never used iTunes before you should first go to:
This will let you create an apple account. Then download iTunes:
Look on the left hand side about halfway down the page for the Blue Download button Let me know if you have any troubles at support@1000Houses.com