Chris Miles: Beyond Rice & Beans
|By January 31, 2019
Chris Miles, the “Cash Flow Expert” and “Anti-Financial Advisor” is a leading authority teaching entrepreneurs and professionals how to quickly free up and create cash flow TODAY spending time doing what they love most!
He’s an author and podcast host of the Chris Miles Money Show, has been featured in US News, CNN Money, EOFire, and has a high reputation with his company, Money Ripples getting his clients fast, life-altering financial results. In fact, his personal clients have increased their cash flow by over $100 Million in the last 8 years!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Chris started his career as a financial advisor, before realizing the strategies he was teaching didn’t really work
- Why moving into the referral business allowed Chris to retire (for the first time) within one year
- How Chris recovered from the 2008 economic crash and was able to retire a second time in 2016
- Why Chris believes debt isn’t “evil”, and how he works to help people find the money they need to do their deals
- What key financial lessons Chris has been able to draw from having retired twice in his career
- Why Chris feels passionately about teaching others, and why that drives him to keep doing what he’s doing
- How to get a free digital download copy of Chris’s informative book “Beyond Rice and Beans
- Why Chris believes real estate should be a big part of your portfolio, and what other investments he recommends you consider
- How Chris came up with the name of his company, “Money Ripples”, as a reflection of his values
- What advice Chris would offer to people who are currently struggling to achieve financial freedom
- Get a Free Cash Flow Review by emailing email@example.com
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Investor Summit Community: