CRMs, with Dan Schwartz of InvestorFuse
Dan Schwartz is an entrepreneur whose passion is solving problems that help other entrepreneurs find freedom to pursue the life they desire. Everything he does centers around leveraging technology effectively so others can focus on what matters most to them.
Aside from his entrepreneurial endeavors, he plays and produces music.
Specialties: Software, B2B SaaS, Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate Lead Generation, Sales / Business Development, Real Estate Investing, Strategic Marketing; Entrepreneurship; Online Marketing; Real Estate Wholesaling; Private Lending, Direct Marketing, Brand Management; WOM Promotion; Music Production; Event Production; REO/Foreclosure and short sale acquisitions, Real Estate coaching.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What Dan is doing to maximize his success in 2019, and why he believes effective operations and systems are crucial for this year
- What sources of information are available to investors to research properties and find leads
- Why it’s important to have focus, consistency and accuracy in your business, and to hire the right people
- How InvestorFuse works to streamline the process of collecting and managing real estate leads
- The Ten Commandments of lead management, and why they are important rules to adhere to
- Why your first contact with a lead is vitally important and sets the tone for your interactions
- Why it’s important to have a great Customer Relationship Management system in place to maintain your leads
- What new analytics features are being developed for InvestorFuse software, and when it will be available for use
- Why 2019 should be the year that you focus on teambuilding, interpersonal skills, and building up your systems