Direct Mail Campaign | Most Effective Real Estate Marketing Strategies
Kathy Kennebrook is the ultimate success story. She spent 12 years in the banking industry and another ten in sales logging thousands of miles each year in order to make a living before discovering the world of real estate. After attending some real estate seminars and club meetings, this 4’11” mother of two got really excited and turned on and before you know it she had bought and sold hundreds of houses using none of her own money or credit.
Kathy holds a degree in accounting and co-authored the book Walking With the Wise Real Estate Investor which also includes real experts Donald Trump, Suze Orman, and Ron LeGrand. She developed a direct mail system that drives in motivated sellers by the herds begging her to buy their properties.
She is the nation’s leading expert at finding motivated sellers using many types of direct mail marketing. She is known throughout the United States and Canada as the “Marketing Magic Lady.” She has put together a simple step-by-step system that anyone can follow to duplicate her success.
Kathy will show you how she generates an upper six-figure income by mailing a handful of letters throughout the year to highly selected targets by knowing exactly what to send them, who to send them to and exactly how to deliver it.
The secrets that she is discovered will increase your business several fold if you implement them and make it easier for you to find the highest number of motivated sellers with the least amount of work. The philosophy “The Less I Do, The More I Make” is incorporated into her life and into the system you will be hearing about.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Kathy finds so many houses
- Getting highly motivated sellers to contact you first
- The difference between shotgun marketing and targeted marketing
- How many deals you should be doing every year
- Why you need to hold yourself accountable
- The types of deals Kathy works with
- Using a direct mail campaign to get new leads
- Why you shouldn’t worry about having a small mailing list
- Why you need to have 3-5 different marketing strategies in place at any point
- Some of the cheapest and most effective marketing tactics
- Kathy’s real estate marketing system (and how to buy it)