Multiple Streams of Income, Solocast Episode #12
Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed RE investor for 23+ years. His real estate investing career started at the age of 23 when he read “Nothing Down” by Robert Allen.
REAL ESTATE INVESTOR: Mitch, together with his wife, Tommi, and his daughter, Shannon purchased their fair share of local houses. Their company, Independence Day, Inc., has bought and sold over 2,000 properties in and about San Antonio, Tx since 1996. This company specializes in buying distressed properties with OPM and the selling of those owner financed properties.
Mitch is the author 3 books:
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
Failing Forward to Financial Freedom
MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES:
200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties
My Life & 1,000 HOUSES:
The Art of Owner Financing
For more info about these books go to https://1000houses.com/books/
Mitch offers Online Education, Group Coaching, owner financing classes, owner financing courses, and one-on-one Mentorships as it relates to all the aspects of Owner Financing and owner financed properties. He answers every question from “What is owner financing?” to “How does owner financing work?”
Mitch forged the creation of a mass texting software, LiveComm.com to help solve problems that arise when you get numerous calls from bandit signs and other advertising efforts to sell your houses.
The main reason Mitch wanted this system was to reduce the number of calls from potential buyers (that asked the same questions over and over) to a group of the most qualified buyers, saving time for the sales team. This solves that and much more to streamline your selling process.
What you’ll learn about how owner finance works in this episode:
- Doing one thing really well and not stretching yourself too thin
- Focusing on a business and getting it to a point where it can run without you before trying to do something else
- Why your secondary business(es) need to relate to your core business
- How Mitch got his house buying and selling business so that it worked without him
- Turning his problem of having more private money than he knew what to do with into a hard money loaning business (and how that business runs without him too)
- The education business Mitch started after no longer being in the day-to-day of those two companies
- Mitch’s boat storage business that is yet another stream of income
- How he turned his travel expenses into a travel business
- LiveComm: Mitch’s business for handling calls and mass texting
- Why becoming an expert in one thing and creating as many businesses as you can that relate to that one thing is the key for multiple streams of income that actually work
How Owner Finance Works – Owner Finance 101 Presentation
What Is Owner Financing – Episode 126: Owner Financing Real Estate: Everything You Need to Know
Real Estate Investing Podcast – Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast Episodes
Real Estate Investing 101 – The Real Estate Investing Technique that Blows Being A Landlord Away!
Owner Financing Courses – Be The Bank: The Art of Owner Financing Mitch Stephen
You may want to know: How does owner financing work?