Where to Get the Money Now!, with Jay Conner
My name is Jay Conner…and let me tell you: I CAN RELATE to all these feelings and frustrations of losing out on so many deals. When I started out investing in Real Estate, I did it ALL THE WRONG WAY! Like so many other Real Estate Investors, I was taken to the slaughterhouse. I went to my local banker and was able to do a few deals…but you know what happened: I had to come up with Big Down Payments, pay origination fees, and most importantly…play by their rules. (Including signing personal guarantees on everything I owned.) I hated it. I felt owned by the bank, out of control, and stressed out.
So, I got some education and learned about buying properties “Subject-To,” Using Options, and buying with “Lease/Options.” These tools opened up my opportunities, but then The Hammer Came Down!!! When the market turned south big-time…my banker CUT ME OFF!!! With No Warning!!! I knew I had to find another way. I searched high and low for another system that would give me the funds I needed. Then I realized I needed to combine the best aspects of all that I researched. And that’s when I created the basis for this system. I kept refining it until I thought I had the best formula. Then I put it all together and made contact with my first prospect. I trusted my system and the very first person I approached gave me $250,000 in Private Money…and what blew me away was How Easy It Was!!!
Within a few, short months…I had $2,150,000 in Private Money!!! And that was just a couple of years ago…and it has ROCKED MY REAL ESTATE INVESTING CAREER! (My banker actually did me a HUGE FAVOR…I just didn’t know it at the time because that set-back forced me to create the system that would bring me lots of money Fast and Easy without relying on bankers or my credit.) The Massive Profits (7 Figures Per Year) I’ve been blessed to enjoy by creating and putting into action my “Where To Get The Money Now” System has without a doubt been my Biggest Quantum Leap since becoming a Real Estate Investor. And I live in a city with only 40,000 people.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Jay discovered private money and self-directed IRAs, and why none of his private lenders had ever heard of a self-directed IRA as an investment option
- Why Jay prefers using private lenders to fund his real estate deals rather than turning to the banks
- Why the ability to set the rules yourself is a powerful advantage of using private money for your funding
- What advantages over other investment strategies are available to people looking to become private money lenders
- Why interest-only payments are a win-win for both the buyer and seller, and why both Jay and Mitch prefer interest-only
- Why a staggering 80% of Americans are unable to go to a bank to obtain a mortgage, and why private money is necessary to bridge that gap
- What the two pieces of Jay’s private money program are, and how he approaches private lenders with his program
- What information on the property and the deal Jay shares with his private lenders, and why he doesn’t share everything
- How to get access to Jay’s free online course “Where to Get the Money Now”