Landon Rothstein | How to Build Long-term Wealth in Real Estate
|By October 3, 2017
Landon Rothstein is a full-time professional real estate investor in the Houston Texas area holding over 87 properties. He joins Mitch on this podcast to tell us about life before and after his move to full-time investing. He also discusses why he chooses to host a local meetup.com group. He is a consummate doer and thinker and a conversation worth listening to.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How getting laid off by his mom prompted Landon to turn his side business into his full-time business
- The biggest problem Landon faces having 82 rental properties
- Why Landon plans on refinancing his rental properties on a rotating basis
- Building long-term wealth by buying and holding onto real estate
- How focusing on owner-financing has helped overcome his two biggest enemies in the last 8 years
- Examples of deals Landon has made to build a steady stream of income over a long period of time
- How building a buyer’s list led to starting a Meetup Group
- #1 lesson learned on a Master Mind trip Landon was able to implement immediately
- Most important tip for those getting into real estate
- How Landon met his first few private lenders
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Investor Summit Community: