Loral Langemeier | How to Build a Future for Yourself
Loral Langemeier is a true American success story. She did not start out life with money or connections. Rather than realize her obstacles in life, she focused on the possibilities. By age 17, Loral built her first business, a health-training company.
At age 19, while paying her own way through college, Loral created a business specializing in corporate wellness and human performance. As a personal trainer and aerobics instructor, she taught 16 to 18 hours a week, while earning a double degree and playing basketball for her college team.
Loral graduated from the Wesleyan University of Nebraska with Bachelor degrees in Business Administration and Finance, followed by a Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology from the University of Nebraska at Omaha. Following graduation, Loral contracted with Chevron to teach health, fitness, and nutrition to workers on oil rigs off the coast of New Orleans. At 24, she entered a new contract with Chevron to build over 200 fitness centers on offshore rigs and partnered with a professor of engineering and a team of students at Louisiana State University.
Loral rose to a senior-level position with Fortune 500 Company Chevron in San Francisco and spent five years in corporate America. While continuing her own businesses on the side, Loral developed her secret formula of the wealthy: to manage and build a portfolio to create even greater wealth.
After meeting Robert Kiyosaki in San Francisco (before his Rich Dad, Poor Dad series), Loral created the distribution system of his financial board game Cashflow as a teaching tool for those who want to go back into entrepreneurialism. She approached Kiyosaki about helping expand his cash-flow game and worked with him as a Master Distributor until 2001.
Pursuing her lifelong plan to be a millionaire by age 35, Loral reached that goal two weeks shy of her 34th birthday, while getting ready to be a single mom. Her portfolio at that time contained Real Estate properties, businesses, gas/oil, and notes.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to build a future for yourself with present success
- Setting off on your journey to the dream life you desire
- Getting the education that you need to thrive and flourish
- Becoming a master distributor and getting your product to market the right way
- Managing multiple careers and businesses in order to foster revenue streams
- Publishing books even if you aren’t a writer
- Finding controlled cash and unique sources of income
- Cultivating openness so that opportunities come plentiful
- Where to find the right mentors to become who you need to be