Real Estate Coaching – Pay Off Your House in 5 to 7 Years
Real Estate Mentor – Pay Off Your House in 5 to 7 Years
Jordan Goodman has spent the past 40 years focused on one mission: to help Americans do better with their money. In a career spanning newspapers, magazines, books, radio, television, live events, teleseminars, and the Internet, he has helped millions of people to solve their financial problems and realize their financial dreams.
What you’ll learn from the real estate mentor about in this episode:
- How to save tens of thousands of dollars on your mortgage and car payment
- What mortgage equity optimization is and how it can help you pay off your home in 5-7 years
- Why banks really make out with mortgages and accounts and how to make your money work for you instead of the bank
- What the blended strategy is, how you can use it to dramatically pay off your mortgage, and an example of how this strategy works with a $200,000 mortgage
- Three things that you need to have in order for this strategy to work and how it helps your money work for you every day of the year
- The average interest rates on home equity lines of credit
- Opportunities that are open to you once your house is paid off
- Other types of loans this strategy can work for
- Companies that are separating you from your money and not being honest about it
- Lowering your car loan payment
- What a defeat device is and how it affects car loans
- Getting errors and bad marks taken off your credit report
- How to earn passive income from real estate
- The importance of learning how money works and using it to your advantage
- What you need to do to actually become self sufficient and financially free
- How to solve a financial problem you didn’t even know you had
- Making sure your bank is handling your mortgage and escrow properly
Resources and Real Estate Coaching:
More Real Estate Coaching…
Real Estate Investing 101 – Owner Finance 101 Presentation
What Is Owner Financing – Episode 1: Who Is Mitch Stephen? Why is “Buy and Hold” a Myth? Why Owner Financed Properties?
Owner Financing Courses – Be The Bank: The Art of Owner Financing Mitch Stephen
Real Estate Investing Podcast – Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast Episodes
Looking for a Real Estate Mentor?
Learn how to stop being a landlord and start being the back with the help of Mitch Stephen’s Real Estate Mentor Program!