Real Estate Investing with Sean Tagge: Turnkey Properties
Real Estate Investing Tips
Sean is from Salt Lake City, UT and is now a Memphian transplant. He attended the University of Utah on an academic scholarship and received his degree in Biomedical Engineering with a minor in Chemistry. He was working on artificial heart research before his endeavors in Real Estate. He does real estate investing with the Memphis Investment Properties team to systematize and streamline every process in the business.
Memphis Investment Properties offers complete turn-key service, minimizing management headaches for investors and making the real estate investment process simple and profitable. Whether you are just getting started or are looking to expand your existing portfolio, the investment experts at Memphis Investment Properties are ready to help you take the next step.
What you’ll learn about real estate investing in this episode:
- How Sean got started in the real estate industry
- What Sean decided to do to be successful when he realized the market in his area wasn’t good
- The process of setting up a real estate business far away from where you live
- Tips for getting your name out there
- The benefits of having two separate, unbiased opinions on a house
- Different markets where owner financing does and doesn’t work
- Why investors are comfortable investing with Memphis Investment Products
- The type of people turnkey companies are beneficial for
- How the different parts of Sean’s company work together to create a seamless team
- Helping people who need to buy a property sight unseen
- What it means to have low capital expenditures and why that’s good for a homebuyer
- The simple process for quickly getting people into the rental market
- Two big events Sean is holding this year for people to come check out the Memphis market
Real Estate Investing Resources:
Real Estate Investing 101 – Owner Finance 101 Presentation
What Is Owner Financing – Episode 1: Who Is Mitch Stephen? Why is “Buy and Hold” a Myth? Why Owner Financed Properties?
Real Estate Investing Podcast – Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast Episodes
Real Estate Investing Seminars
Learn how to stop being a landlord and start being the back with the help of Mitch Stephen’s Real Estate Mentor Program!