Forget Everything You know About Marketing!
Author of one of the top real estate investing books, MY LIFE & 1, 000 HOUSES: 200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties, and host of this podcast, Mitch Stephen, talks to Tom Poland about a different view of real estate marketing and other real estate investing tips.
Tom is a Marketing Mentor who started his first business at age 24 and has gone on to start and sell four others, taking two of them international. In that time he’s managed teams of over 100 people and annual revenue of more than 20 million.
These days Tom’s thing is “Leadsology: The Science of Being in Demand” which is a blended learning program that gives professional advisors a model for generating a flow of high-quality, inbound, new client inquiries into their businesses almost every week of the year.
Over 2000 business owners across 193 different industries and 4 continents have been through his programs and many have gone on to add millions to their earnings and their testimonials are available on his website
Tom’s work has been published in 27 countries and he’s also shared international speaking platforms with the likes of Michael Gerber of E-Myth fame, Richard Koch from the 80-20 Principle, Brian Tracy and many others.
What real estate investing tips you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Tom believes in “marketing for the invisible” and how it has worked for him
- What makes an effective marketing message vs an ineffective marketing message
- Tom’s “Sprint System” for generating quality leads quickly and easily
- The “Just Show Up” marketing system and how it can work for you
- Dog Personality vs. a Cat Personality and their roles in business
- Why your lead generation system has to fit the personality of the person who owns that system
- The importance of delegating to an assistant so you can focus on your business
- Why you need to stick to milking cows instead of mice…An analogy worth learning…
- Stop wasting time, how to use effective marketing to narrow your prospects and focus your efforts.
- Try Tom’s Five Hour Challenge that will generate 5 leads for you within 5 days
Real Estate Investing 101 – Owner Finance 101 Presentation
What Is Owner Financing – Episode 1: Who Is Mitch Stephen? Why is “Buy and Hold” a Myth? Why Owner Financed Properties?
Owner Financing Courses – Be The Bank: The Art of Owner Financing Mitch Stephen
Real Estate Investing Podcast – Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast Episodes
Real Estate Investing 101 – Episode 3: Real Estate Financing Options: Real Estate and Business Funding Made Easy
Real Estate Investing Seminars
Join Mitch Stephen for Real Estate Investing Classes and Real Estate Investing Seminars to learn more!