Real Estate Podcast: The Art of Selling
Real Estate Podcast: The Art Of Selling
As an author of one of the top real estate investing books, MY LIFE AND 1,000 HOUSES, Mitch Stephen hosts real estate investing seminars and teaches real estate investing classes to help anyone who wants to create additional income through real estate investing. From real estate investing 101 to advanced real estate coaching, Mitch Stephen has guided many real estate agents to advanced success!
Benjamin Brown is a sales expert, author, and a father of two young children. He worked in sales for over 23 years and currently works with small businesses with sales issues and low sales. He uses his vast knowledge acquired over two decades to create a proven and tested sales process that can be implemented and adjusted for almost any product or service. When sales are done right, it is a pleasing process!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The reasons it’s so important for small businesses and entrepreneurs to have a sales process
- The most prominent mistakes people make by overlooking the importance of having a sales process
- Why businesses must — because of how the market is constantly evolving — not only have a sales process, but constantly evolve their processes to meet the changing needs of the market
- What having a sales process accomplishes for businesses and entrepreneurs
- The differences between marketing and having a sales process and why businesses can thrive without marketing but will continue to struggle without a sales process
- The one trait that accounts for 60 percent of success in sales and why most people are missing the boat on this one
- What it really means for businesses to have a sales process they can work with like a checklist where they simply mark things off and move on to the next point
- Why you shouldn’t waste your time trying to sell to the one who isn’t making the decisions and writing the checks
- How working on your sales process is the fastest way a business can boost its bottom line
- The reason it’s so important to get help through mentors or coaches to help you create a winning sales process for your organization
- Why passion is critical for the sales process in addition to having a sales process in place
Real Estate Investing 101 – Owner Finance 101 Presentation
What Is Owner Financing – Episode 1: Who Is Mitch Stephen? Why is “Buy and Hold” a Myth? Why Owner Financed Properties?
Owner Financing Courses – Be The Bank: The Art of Owner Financing Mitch Stephen
Real Estate Investing Podcast – Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast Episodes
Real Estate Investing Seminars
Learn how to stop being a landlord and start being the back with the help of Mitch Stephen’s Real Estate Mentor Program!